Discover How Couples Counseling Can Help You Feel
More Connected To Your Partner Again
- Does it feel like your having the same fight over and over again?
- Do you long to feel more loved and appreciated in your marriage?
- Are feelings of anger, resentment, or frustration stopping you from experiencing connection and intimacy in your relationship?
Find Out How Couples Counseling Can Provide Relief From the Pain of Negative Feelings
When you feel disconnected from your partner, or you feel that the connection you once had no longer exists, dealing with normal day-to-day relationship issues can become even more difficult. Problems such as:
- Disagreements about how you spend money
- Arguing about how you deal with the kids
- Fighting about household chores and duties
- Being withdrawn, guarded and distant from each other, and feeling like you are drifting apart
Even little things, like how the other person looks at you or talks to you, get blown out of proportion and can start a fight. You feel like you're constantly walking on egg shells around each other. The relationship feels so strained and becomes so draining that sometimes it seems like it would just be better, and easier, to stop trying.
That‘s why it‘s important to learn about and to begin practicing the type of skills that will keep your marriage relationship healthy and strong over time.
Couples Counseling Can Help You To Build A Relationship That is Joyful, Healthy, and Strong
I'd like to help. I'm Mark Saindon, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and I specialize in teaching couples how to have a more loving and caring relationship. Whether you are experiencing issues in a new relationship, or looking to jump start an established one, I can help you to build a marriage that is joyful, healthy and strong.
- Learn the skills that will help you to reconnect with your partner. Even when things are difficult.
- Learn how to really listen to each other so you feel cared for and understood.
- Learn about what you need in your relationship to feel loved and appreciated.
Couples Counseling Can Help You Learn The Skills To Create a Relationship Where You Feel Loved, Understood, and Appreciated
I invite you to let me show you how to create a vision and a plan for the kind of relationship that you want. And, I can teach you the necessary skills and effective ways of thinking that will support you in realizing your vision.
For over 16 years, I have been counseling and teaching couples about how to be better partners in their relationship. I specialize in working with couples who seem to have lost their connection with each other, even though they still love one another. And, I have been successful in helping couples to repair their relationship so that they can experience the love and happiness they deserve.
Invest In Yourself, Your Relationship, And Your Future By Getting the Help Your Marriage Needs Now
If you are serious about getting your relationship back on track, then now is the time to get the kind of support that working with a professional marriage counselor can provide you. Working to build a strong foundation for your relationship is a wise way to invest in your future, and in your success as a couple!
And, remember to signup to get your FREE report: "9 key Strategies For Successful Relationships" and receive timely updates about new blog posts that provide practical and thought-provoking information for your relationship.
I look forward to talking with you!